Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day work

This was another great initiation into the Rexburg Floral shop. Mother's Day was hectic and so was Memorial Day. We had about 130 containers to do for grave sites. The most we had for one order was 11. A few others had about 6-8. I only did a few containers. Mostly I did day file and other orders. Bruce said that the first year that he worked with his dad at the shop for Memorial Day, they had 730 containers to do. We aren't open on Sunday's or on Memorial Day so he said that they had to work 24/6 that week. They just didn't go home. Sad! These first three were all for one order that I did.
Sweet Reminders This one was for a Celebration of Life get together in honor of a lady that died a few months ago. They said she was a gardener and loved it so I made it look gardeny. :)

I got so much better at tying bows. I do it both Bro. Romney's way and Bruce's way and Kristin Wheelwright's way.

No comments:

Post a Comment