Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This is the first dozen roses I have done since the one I did in Flower Center. I think it turned out well. I like the shape, not necessarily the colors and filler. These next two are part of a 10 set series of $25 each. Madison Middle School was having a retirement party and wanted to give all the ladies that were retiring a $25 arrangment. I tried really hard to make them all different and then they complained when they were different. I don't get people sometimes.

This is my first asian design that I've done for the shop. I really liked it. I'm starting to like orange and purple together more and more.
These two were for mothers who just had babies.

I am known as the wrap queen at the shop. I enjoy doing them because they are easy, fast and cute so I usually do all the wrap orders. Here are a few of my favorites.
A $70 arrangment I did for an anniversary gift.
More Be Happy mugs...They also usually give me the Teleflora orders because I do them the closest to what Teleflora says.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Asian design also, and the last photo. I think you do great work! I wish I could do something that cool!

    ReplyDelete