Friday, May 29, 2009

5/29/2009

I worked alone most of the day. Gaye wanted the day off so she got it. She did get a new dog yesterday so I think that might have been part of the reason. :) I did all the day file and the incoming orders. It was pretty fun just taking care of the stuff myself.
I got to finish cleaning the shelves that I had started yesterday and I dusted the front of the shop with Pledge! You gotta love it!
I got off for the afternoon because I needed it. I just wish that I didn't have to work tomorrow. But I do have Monday off. :) Which is super nice!
Another Be Happy mug...I'm getting good at these.

I did this dozen red roses with baby's breath in under 10 minutes. The guy was waiting so I did it as fast as I could. I just didn't think it would be that fast. I surprised myself.

Corsage and boutonniere for a 50th Anniversary party for the happy couple. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment