Friday, May 1, 2009

4/30/09 Internship Update: A Hail of a Day


Yes, it hailed yesterday. The day before May. Not cool...I mean, well, it was. There was thunder and dark clouds and then it just started hailing. Angelica and I had just gotten our shipment of glass in and taken care of so the cardboard didn't get all wet and soggy. We were grateful about that. Below is the owner of Rexburg Floral's mustang. His name is Bruce, not the mustang, the owner. He was happy that his roof was up on his car. That would've been bad. haha




Yesterday was a good day. I worked with Angelica and we had some laughs and really got to know eachother. I bought some eggs from her for $1 a dozen. Her chickens at home are laying eggs like crazy, so we get to benefit. I made these two arrangements (above) and took plenty of orders, some for Mother's Day and some for other reasons. We also have a prom coming up in a week so we are doing a bunch of corsages and boutonnieres later. Angelica taught me how to Z-Out the register and close the day. I got her key as well to open up the shop this morning. I'm going to miss her when she's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment