Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wedding Work


I helped Marianne do the bridesmaid's flowers for a wedding. They were really simple; just 2 gerbs with some greens and a ribbon, but it was still nice to be able to do anything for a wedding. This style is what they usually suggest to brides that don't want to spend too much, but still want their bridesmaids to have some flowers to carry around. This bride was the easiest bride to work with. She was chill and didn't have too much of a preference and wasn't picky at all. I sat in on the consultation.

I have been able to do a wedding consultation though, mostly by myself. It was fun to talk to them about the other types of flowers that are available other than roses and baby's breath. I talked them into stephanotis and freesia with roses and gerbs. Her colors were yellow and white. I just hope that I get to do her bouquet or some of the corsages/bouts or even the guest book sign in arrangement. I think it will look so pretty. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment