Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maybe that's why they call it Everyday...

This is just some of the arrangements I do a lot, pretty much everyday!
I just love this vase and was really surprised when the guy picked it out. It is $17.95 alone.
One of my most favorite designs. I just love doing arrangements in these bright colored baskets.
Fresh Blossom Potpourri
A happy birthday bouquet that no one else likes to do.
Another happy birthday present bouquet that no one likes to do but me.
I'm getting better at bows!!!
This guy came in right before closing time and wanted an arrangment in a different, keepsake vase. We pulled out a bunch of different kinds and Jaime sold him on the Coke glass (you can't really tell). And then he wanted a Dr. Seuss arrangement. This is what we came up with in his low budget. I think it turned out way fun and exciting. I just wished we had allium. We just tried to do cool shapes, colors and textures to bring out the Dr. Seuss feel.
For a baby girl...
This arrangement went to President Eyring's wife and the next one went to President and Sister Clark who are the president and matron of Brigham Young University-Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment